We are here to help you. If you have need of our services, please call us, day or night. Or, if you prefer, you can fill out the form on the right.
Are you thinking about pre-planning your funeral? Pre-planning is the best way to choose how you're remembered, to ease the emotional and financial burden on your loved ones, to protect yourself from rising funeral costs, and to let your family know your final wishes.
Click here to learn more, or fill out this form and we will contact you.
We provide our families with an open door policy. Please feel free to contact us 24 hours a day.
Marshall Funeral Home
10366 Yonge Street,
Richmond Hill, ON L4C 3B8
Marshall Funeral Home
10366 Yonge Street
Richmond Hill, ON CA
If you are looking for information on a particular topic, or if you are looking for a loved one who has been entrusted to our care, you can use the form below to narrow down your search.
A little while ago when we (Susan and Tom) were discussing the inevitability of this day. Tom thought he'd like to say something himself. He wrote a tribute to all of you and this is what he said:
Tom’s last message
· My hope for each of you is this:
· That while you are in your body, you will love, laugh, smile and ask millions of questions. Live each moment with love, passion and a deep respect for the life you have been given. While you are here, walk until your feet will no longer move. Greet strangers with warm eyes, and write a letter to someone you admire. Fall in love with the natural world and see as many sunrises as you can.
· Imagine that you had a conversation with the Source of all creation, and that you were told you are here to live the greatest life possible for you-because you have.
· If not for you, all the good that you have done would still need doing. If not for you, the spark of your ideas would not have ignited a fire in others. If not for you, the key role that you have played in life's drama would remain unfilled. If not for you, at least one person would not have awakened to his or her dreams. If not for you, someone who needed love would not have received it. If not for you, an animal might be homeless and a garden left unplanted. If not for you, a life would have been shortened or never existed.
· If not for you, there would be a place of emptiness in the heart of God. You are the face, the heart, and the soul of God. One day you too will be coming home. Until then, every blessing.